Looking for something? Try here

Saturday 7 January 2012

Au Revoir


  

So. The Time has come. It is very unfortunate, though. I've actually been hovering about over this idea for quite some time now.  Finally, I have come to a decision.

I have to bid farewell to you, Blogger.

I thank you for being my companion during this short period of 5 months. You were like a friend to me. When I was bored, I would open you and scribble my thoughts. It gave me satisfaction. You still are a friend. But, I have found one more friendly than you. Wordpress.

The reason that made me come this decision is you yourself, Blogger. Wordpress is so much more friendly, exciting, fun, interesting and easy to work with. Please don't say "You too, Karthik?" when you come to know this. I know you are heart-broken by all the people that have migrated from you. And you should know, I'm never going to delete the posts here.

I hope you will one day improve and reach up to the standards of today. I will certainly visit and who knows, I might continue here! I really hope you rise. I will post something now and then. See, I can never forget you.

And for all you readers out there who want to visit me at my hibernating place, go here.

And as I said, I will come back. If you satisfy me, I will quit hibernation. I hope that happens.

Blogger,                                                                                                            What can I say, terrible timing, but hope this finds you. My absolute privilege to have known you - I'm not the first to say so and I sure won't be the last. I'll keep in touch.                                                                           Karthik
And those of you who want to join my flock at our migratory place, go here.

Once more, I'll see you again. Don't forget me.

Au Revoir


No comments:

Post a Comment