Looking for something? Try here

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Review : Murder On The Orient Express

So, I read a book. The first book in 2012. And I'm glad it's of Agatha Christie. Well, basically this book is an awwwwwwwwwesome book. Like all of Christie's, it has a superb build-up. Though I daresay that the suspense was not not so good. This has been the second time in a row that I have read a Christie book with a bad suspense. The other one was 'At Bertram's Hotel' (I might have said that the suspense is awesome, but that was probably a mistake). In both of the stories, the suspense is basically the same. This one is Hercule Poirot but the other is Miss Marple. I want to say what the suspense is, because it's not much of a suspense, but that won't be good.

Anyway, it is a thoroughly exciting book and the way Poirot comes to the solution is just ..... I have no words. It's just so brilliant! And the thing that the suspense is not good is just my opinion, maybe you'll like it. So, anyway, you should read if you are a crime fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment