Looking for something? Try here

Sunday 1 January 2012

'Happy New Year' And 'Welcome, Busy-ness!'




Happy New Year everyone!!! :) . So, a year has passed. A whole year! 365 days! 8765.81277 hours! 525948.766 minutes! 31556926 seconds! I can't believe it! Can you believe it? A year filled with happiness, sadness, anger, craziness, laughs, cries, adventures, tiredness, sleep, subconsciousness and busy-ness. I had a wonderful year in 2011. I had happiness, sadness, anger, craziness, laughs (a whole lot!), cries (just the silly ones), adventures, tiredness, sleep (should I even mention it?), subconsciousness and busyness! I hope you also enjoyed the year that has gone by. And I hope you  have an equally fun year ahead!

My vacations are nearing the finish line. I had hoped to make the best out of it, but I couldn't. It is one of the most boring vacations I had. Anyway, the past is past, and I have to move on.

 Move on to the next year. 2012. The year that holds many secrets yet to be revealed. One of them might be about the end of the world. Will the world end in 2012? That is a question that many scientists ponder over. Yet, they don't know. I'm saying 'they don't know' because the same thing has occurred many times in the past. They said that the world would end in a(I don't know precisely which year) year,but it didn't and then after a few years, they made the same statement again. Yet, I'm no God, so what I say might be false, too. Maybe the world will end this year. This is a very big problem. I've told you already what the  problem is( read Destination Limited Euphoria). If there was some way we could know what would happen to the earth this year, we could make the right decisions. Like: If the world will end, then we can choose to live our life to the fullest. If it won't, then we continue with the same old busy-ness.  Oh, how I wish for Professor Sybill Trelawney to be sitting next to me!

Anyway, we say that the year 2011 is over. We should move on. Focus on the present; focus on 2012. I'm sure a lot of people say that. But, it might not be so easy. Sometimes, we become hostages. Hostages of nostalgia. Everyone has their own share of nostalgia. Even though we try to focus on the present, at least a little time will be spent by being nostalgic. We can't help it. It's not anyone's fault.  It comes on its own. It is just a yearning for the past. Nostalgia often happens in an idealized form. And it's not wrong to be nostalgic. One should have a small amount of space in the brain for something else other than the present. And again, that's just my opinion. I'm not forcing you to be nostalgic. You can do whatever you want, hey it's your life!

And, moving on. 'Welcome, Busy-ness'. I've already said in previous posts that this year is going to be a busy one. Hey, that doesn't mean that it will be boring! In fact, I think I will actually love this year! I don't know if it will be more or less exciting than 2011, but as I said, I'm going to love it! 

Busy-ness also includes school! I actually think that that is the main busy-ness. But, it's life. And, cliche-ing, we manyway more busy-nesses. I don't know if I can jam all that into one year, even with the extra day! I mean, the busy-ness I'm talking about, I don't think I can jam some into one day. 

Let's hope for the best and continue our daily routine (I don't know about you guys, but I just create a routine on the spot). My school reopens tomorrow (it's 2:12AM here!). Yesterday, I slept at 5 AM. I don't want to do that. I want a good sleep at least on the previous day of reopening (I'm not sure, judging by the time). 

I've signed up for four reading challenges. I hope I have success in them. Let me go to my  nostalgia provider (duh, 'Bed Sweet Bed')  and have some practice! 

Once again, I hope you all have a joyous year. And make the best possible(we don't know if the world will end, so do 50% fun and 50% work) out of 2012. I wish you success in all of your deeds, whether mischievous or good. Wish me luck in my blogging!

Everyone, let's rejoice, it's two thousand and twelve
We might have to daydream or we might have to dwelve!
We might go back to the moments that we miss
Whatever happens, just make sure you have bliss!

Yeva!

2 comments:

  1. The Mr. Linky for reviews will be up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. No, the reason I asked was because you said it would be up on the first and it isn't. What's the time there? Here it's 9 17 AM. That's why I asked.

    ReplyDelete