Looking for something? Try here

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Letter

Dear Santa,


First of all, how are you? I hope it's not too cold for you at your place. And I have to say, nice outfit! Good color combination. But Santa, you really need a diet! What happened to your tummy? I hope you weren't stealing and eating from other kids' presents. And Santa, I want to tell you that I have been bad good this year. Although I have been bad sometimes, the majority would be good. And don't leave my list out, just because of teeny weeny bit. This is my first time that I have written a letter to you. My parents, well actually my mother, told me that you could read children's minds. So, even if I didn't send you a letter, you should have know all these years what I wanted. And you didn't even send me presents once. And because of all that, you are going to get a penalty. I am going to tell you everything I want. And you must  please send me them. Please? 


How are the elves doing? And what about Rudolf Rudolph? Please say hi to him from me. I like him very much. Tell him to give me an autograf autograph when you come - you will come, right??? If you don't come, I will tell my parents to come and beat you up. I will be very sad. I really want some gifts this year Santa. I'm so bored! There's no one to play. My mom won't let me watch T.V. the whole day. And worst of all, I have to go to school! 


Anyway,there are so many things that I want. So, I might forget something but as you can read my mind, I want you to send it too. Okay? 


List :

  • No school (please,please,please)
  • An elf(so that if the previous one is not received, it will do the homework for me)
  • Rudolph's nose
  • Rudolph's autograph
  • Your beard
  • Your clothes
  • Your sleigh
  • Non-stop supply of Doritos
  • Non-stop supply of MilkyBar
  • Non-stop supply of pizzas
  • Non-stop supply of Boudoir
  • Non-stop supply of Fanta
  • Non-stop supply of junk food(other than the ones mentioned above)
  • Non-stop shows of my favorite shows like WWE,Star World,etc.(at suitable timings and non-repeat ones)
  • Sachin's retirement before he reaches 100 centuries
  • Sehwag's more double centuries
  • Kallis breaking Sachin's record(or any other person)
  • John Cena defeating The Rock at WM 28
  • All the stupids getting fired
  • John Cena becoming the rapper once more
  • Me reading more than 50 Christie books
  • An air gun
  • A pistol
  • An AK-47
  • A sniper
  • A mobile phone
  • A pen(because this one is almost over
  • A fat-loss kit(for you so that when you send it to me, I can send it back to you)
  • Friends who I can play with( not geeks)
Hey, Santa, when is the last date for submitting these letters? I can remember only these now. I will send a letter as soon as I remember. So,

  • Last date for submission of letters
So, Santa, how many stamps will I need for this letter? Is there even a postage service there?I've stuck one but if you need more, tell my parents.


So, I hope you find this letter and send me the items. And are going to come down our chimney? Please reply.


With best hopes,
Yours afekshanately affectionately,
The Guile Hooligan

No comments:

Post a Comment