Looking for something? Try here

Saturday 24 December 2011

Tribute To Albert Einstein









These are some of the best Albert Einstein quotes. I came across them when I was reading some articles. There's no specific reason that I decided to put them.  I thought I should , as a tribute to the great man. 










1. "Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."














2. "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."


















3. "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."




















4. "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."




















5. "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
















6. "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."


















7. "Science without religion is lame.Religion without science is blind."


















8. "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."


























These are eight of the best Bert Einstein quotes. There were actually 10 in the article, but the other two, I didn't understand. 
Albert Einstein is one of the world's geniuses and greatest contributors to science. 


I SALUTE YOU, MR. ALBERT EINSTEIN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment