Looking for something? Try here

Thursday 1 December 2011

"Rioty Class" - My First Rap


It’s sports and it’s a rioty class,
Last time Smitha ran away from class!
The usual villains have taken control,
Of 8thC class, as a whole!

KEEP QUIET!!!

What are you doin’?
It’s ma class, you know what you should be doin’!
You better be quiet, wise guy
Otherwise just say goodbye!

It’s not ma responsibility
For you to study properly,
Maths will do you good
Just like your own food!

Come prepared for a test tomorrow
I don’t care about your sorrow!
The marks will be taken in internals
Let’s see who will come out substantial!

The portions are still there to complete
And you are playing here like a duck’s fleet!
You should study if you wanna pass the U.T
I don’t wanna make you, but I have to do my duty!

RRRRRRING!!!!!!

Thanks to you, now look at what happened
The whole period’s gone, that’s what happened!
Next class, you better be quiet
And sit there, not make a riot!

Study properly,
Coz it’s your responsibility,
Although after every time,
It’s all put on me!!!


So, this is my first rap. I hope you like it. Anyway, what have I got to prove? I'll be posting some more. I'm in the middle of one right now!

Yeva!




No comments:

Post a Comment