Looking for something? Try here

Thursday 1 December 2011

The Time Has Come For Rapping

Hello everyone!
As the title probably suggests, "The time has come for rapping". It simply means that my latest addiction is towards rapping. I am going to post a few of my raps here. But, it's not much of a rap. The subjects are way far from raps. Although, I guess one could sing them like raps. And please remember that I am still a kid. I am just doing this for fun. And I do get a lot of fun from it too!

Oh, and I forgot one thing. I am into Agatha Christie now. I've never thought they would be so amazing! I haven't read Miss Marple or T&T, but I have a hunch that Monsieur Poirot will be the best of 'em all, unless the ones with no detectives beat his! I've so far read Death Comes As The End, Elephants Can Remember, Mrs McGinty's Dead, Sparkling Cyanide, The Unexpected Guest, and Black Coffee. Now, I'm reading Evil Under The Sun. My sister bought for me, a book: The ABC Murders.

I am hoping to read at least 50 of Christie's books in my lifetime. Enjoy my raps!

Yeva!

No comments:

Post a Comment