Looking for something? Try here

Thursday 1 December 2011

"Party"


Can I have your attention please?
Oh, it seems that I’ve got it with ease!
Everyone, there’s no need to panic, now,
I’m going straight to the point, not taking a bow!

There’s gonna be a party tonight, a big one,
I’m sure of one thing: it’s gonna be fun!
That’s the reason I invited you all,
Oh my! I forgot to bring a ball!

Never mind, we’ll have fun without it,
And for now, everyone, just all sit!
Now I’m gonna show you my plans,
You might know that there are some bans!

Rule number one: don’t smoke,
Coz coz of that, someone might choke!
Rule number two: don’t get violent,
I’d like this party to be silent!

Rule number three: you must have patience,
You might have some trouble, because you’re Asians!
Rule number four: obey these rules,
Otherwise, I won’t let you in my pools!

Did everyone understand my regulations?
It was my dad who gave these conditions!
Now, follow these rules and let the party start,
Or else, my friends, you can part!

Chang, Aadi, Joe and Lee,
I didn’t mean that literally!
Sid and Vir, oh good Lord,
Don’t leave, you know I’ll be bored!

Oh fine, you leave, now,
I’ve had enough of my dad and his cow!
Just keep a bail ready for me,
I’m gonna kill both of them, see?

I’m gonna end his bullying me,
Just like the alphabet; X,Y and Z!






Here's my second rap. If you're asking how I did two raps so quickly, you must understand that these were already made. I'm just posting it now. As I said, I'm in the middle of one now. I'll post that as soon as I finish it. 

Goodbye and good night, it's time for some sleep,
I hope I'll wake up tomorrow, hearing that beep!


Yeva!

No comments:

Post a Comment